I Finally Found Someone Who Matches my Post Skills

You fool. By the way, how did you get so big? I just logged in. Have you been playing by yourself for months?
BoW and associated factions drove BRM away and then got everything. Up until the past few weeks, we were still scouring the map staving off a couple enemy factions and considering eating you or Higgs whenever one or the other would log in. There've been a couple obscure factions continuing to come on, but peak inactivity came relatively recently. I see a bunch of people are on this weekend, though - wb.

BoW and associated factions drove BRM away and then got everything. Up until the past few weeks, we were still scouring the map staving off a couple enemy factions and considering eating you or Higgs whenever one or the other would log in. There've been a couple obscure factions continuing to come on, but peak inactivity came relatively recently. I see a bunch of people are on this weekend, though - wb.
You didn't drive us away. Most of us quit in late March, early April. I know that's when Seedle and I stopped.

That's when I drove ya'll away, tho.
You actually had a couple hold outs after that, and we hit them pretty hard. You're basically the only guy we didn't decimate because you were all the way over there and we had limited roaming at the time.

That's when I drove ya'll away, tho.
You actually had a couple hold outs after that, and we hit them pretty hard. You're basically the only guy we didn't decimate because you were all the way over there and we had limited roaming at the time.
Sounds like historical revisionism to me. After our fight with RRU most of us went inactive. Our discord literally makes 0 mention of you all. I quit during the fight with RRU

RRU wasn't even around for this last iteration afaik. P. sure ya'll just fought Winter Stalkers and Free Workers Union (or whatever they were called) this past round. Seedle actually mentioned me in yr Disc, and I think there was some talk about this stuff in BoW disc too.

RRU wasn't even around for this last iteration afaik. P. sure ya'll just fought Winter Stalkers and Free Workers Union (or whatever they were called) this past round. Seedle actually mentioned me in yr Disc, and I think there was some talk about this stuff in BoW disc too.
Oh yeah, it was a coup by Enoch and Masih that started because BRM got bored after a war. All reactionaries are the same to me tbh. After that we stopped. I can't even remember who we fought in this iteration.