union suggestions

it seems like CEOs can just lower wages again once a strike is over with no repercussions, and just generally lower wages with few repercussions. a few possible solutions:
- make lowering wages boost union membership, not just make it easier to recruit. this could just be post strike, but would make sense to happen in general
- make strikes cheaper! strikes are incredibly expensive for the union, which makes them very inflexible and generally weak. at least, you should be able to have all of your sectors owned by one company strike at once.

also, stop allowing people to be both CEOs and union bosses, or at least stop people from unionizing their own sectors.

more suggestions
make foreign unions much, much, weaker. if the chinese/japanese wanted to, they could easily just go through and unionize the entire States with basically no feasible resistance.
US unions should be the ultimate tool against foreign companies taking over, but instead they just get fucked by invading unions.

also, holy fucking shit, stop allowing people to be both CEOs and union bosses, or at least stop people from unionizing their own sectors. nobody even has to union bust/strikebreak because they can just take over their sectors with their own union.

even more suggestions:
add purging to unions, or at least excluding people from union dues. if some random politician from another parties comes in and tries to coup the union, I should be able to get rid of him, or at least not pay money to him. and even if he isnt trying to coup, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to exclude this rando from getting my union dosh