Suggestions Thread

Teddy

I wanted to know if you could implement two visibly distinct classes of stock: one class for the standard stocks bought/sold, and another for stocks that contribute to liquid capital when bought. In other words, I think it would be a good idea if we could distinguish who actually invested in a company, and how many of those "invested" stocks they hold. This might encourage investing since investors would gain some recognition.

Also, the ability for corporations to issue bonds at prevailing interest rates, which might be based on factors such as the government's debt and deficit and the Treasury's (for lack of a Federal Reserve) monetary policies.

And I was also wondering if there was any way for a corporation's marketing strength to erode over time? Or at least, to become a bit more fluid.

It would be nice if the system automatically tracked player histories in terms of offices held, both political and business. Instead of having to manually keep track of offices I've held and having to update my biography every time I'm reelected or change jobs I'd like the program to do it for me. In the same vane, it would also be helpful if the system kept track of electoral histories.

These might have been mentioned before. They're largely just cosmetic.

• When registering, have two drop-down menus for location. One for country and the other for state/region.
  • Have a sent box for emails.
  • Put a timestamp on memos.
  • In-game treasurer and vice chair positions, chosen by party chairmen. Treasurer should be able to access treasury too.
  • Allow House members to debate bills.
  • Make Congress more realistic. E.g., only Senate can vote on presidential appointments, only the House can initiate tax bills.
  • Rename Party Chairman as Party Leader in non-US countries.

These might have been mentioned before. They're largely just cosmetic.

• When registering, have two drop-down menus for location. One for country and the other for state/region.
  • Have a sent box for emails.
  • Put a timestamp on memos.
  • In-game treasurer and vice chair positions, chosen by party chairmen. Treasurer should be able to access treasury too.
  • Allow House members to debate bills.
  • Make Congress more realistic. E.g., only Senate can vote on presidential appointments, only the House can initiate tax bills.
  • Rename Party Chairman as Party Leader in non-US countries.
I like all of those suggestions. All spot on.:)

Party leadership does need improvement. There should definitely be in-game party offices. Also the long "party discussion" section is an absolute mess right now. Iit would be nice if there was a better laid out message board style section instead.

Governors don't do anything besides debt and infrastructure. I'd suggest that governors can enact mini-policies that only affects the state like Abortion and Marijuana laws. Furthermore, allow governors to make addresses to the members of their state as well. To make it more interactive, bring back the promise of state houses.

Last edited:
Governors don't do anything besides debt and infrastructure. I'd suggest that governors can enact mini-policies that only affects the state like Abortion and Marijuana laws. Furthermore, allow governors to make addresses to the members of their state as well. To make it more interactive, bring back the promise of state houses.
Martial law would be nice too

I literally did nothing to you. I called you a commie and you blocked me and called me a "nazi" when I tried to appeal to reason in the DMs. I wasn't acting racist nor was I seriously trying to offend or hurt your feelings. Please come back BABE lets work this out. I sorry I was playing your game and playing it the way you gave me opportunity too. I'm sure we can find some common ground. You work with party leaders, Right? I was Chairman of The GOP and one of the most prominent third parties in-game.

Suggestion: what if we gave the minister of finance (or whatever the American equivalent is) the ability to set nation-specific tariffs? It would give them something to do finally, and add a bit more strategy to the economic side of gameplay.

Another thing that I think needs to be done is add something to spend government savings on. After running a surplus for a while it really piles up and just kind of sits there. Maybe make some way to put it toward growing your army or adding more sectors to the nation?

What if the ability to create sectors was added as something for the minister of interior/finance to do? To be frank it's kind of sad with these positions being figureheads with nothing but a power gains boost.